As a user of App store, you most have notic the cloud download icon. The cloud download icon shows when you search for an app or go to your purchase history on the App store. You can remove the cloud downoad icon from App Store by clearing your download history.
App Store shows the app you have in your phone before and the cloud download icon is use to download it back.
How to Remove the Cloud Download Icon in App Store
These are the steps on how to get rid of the cloud download icon:
- Tap on your App Store to open it on your iPhone
- Click on your profile icon at the top right corner
- Then, click on the Purchased button
- Above the list of installed apps click on “Not on this iphone”
- After that you can swip left on the app you want to hide
- Now click on Delete button to remove it from your download history.
Well, you can also long press on the app you want to hide and click on hide from the pop up. That is all you have to do in other to remove the download icon from a App in App store. The cloud download icon will now trun to the normal get button.