City to City Bus is a transportation company in South Africa from one City to another. They give high-quality travel services to their passengers in South Africa. On this page, you will get all the information you need to know about City to City Bus. As well as how to book their tickets, the price, their contact and address.
City to City Bus Ticket Prices 2023
City to City Buy Ticket prices are for the type of service they offer you. The fee you have to pay depends on the situation, destination, season, time, or even day. Well, this is because their price is not fixed. You will get a good service form from the money worth.
City to City Bus Routes Plied
City to City Bus goes to various places in South Africa. However, here is a list of some of the major routes being plied by the transport company:
- Johannesburg to King Williams Town
- Johannesburg to Polokwane
- Johannesburg to East London
- Johannesburg to Bloemfontein
- Johannesburg to Kimberley
- Johannesburg to Nelspruit
- Johannesburg to Pietermaritzburg
- Nelspruit to Johannesburg
- Port Elizabeth to Cape Town
- Polokwane to Johannesburg
- Pietermaritzburg to Johannesburg
- Bloemfontein to Cape Town
- Bloemfontein to Johannesburg
- Cape Town to Bloemfontein
- Cape Town to Port Elizabeth
- Cape Town to King Williams Town
- East London to Johannesburg
- King Williams Town to Cape Town
- King Williams Town to Johannesburg
- Kimberley to Johannesburg
City to City Bus Parks and Contact Address
Below are the addresses of their Bus Stations/Parks and travel agencies available:
- Johannesburg Bus Station
Physical Address: Park City Transit Centre, Johannesburg Station
- Pretoria Bus Station
Physical Address: Scheiding St, Pretoria, 2001, South Africa, Pretoria Station
- Nelspruit – Contact: 013 755 1453
- Cape Town – Contact: 021 449 6209
- King Williams Town – Contact: 043 643 4163
- Mthatha – Contact: 047 531 0875
- Port Elizabeth – Contact: 041 392 1303
- Free State, Bloemfontein – Contact: 051 408 4888
- Eastern Cape, East London Station – Contact: 043 700 1015
- Queenstown – Contact: 045 808 2008
- Eastern Cape, East London Windmill – Contact: 043 743 7893
- Gauteng, Johannesburg – Contact: 011 773 7893
- Pretoria – Contact: 012 748 7552
- KwaZulu-Natal, Durban – Contact: 031 361 7670
- George – Contact: 044 801 8282
- Knysna – Contact: 044 382 1407
- Pietermaritzburg – Contact: 033 345 0165
- Polokwane – Contact: 015 299 6298
- Limpopo, Mokopane – Contact: 015 491 8457
City to City Bus Ticket Booking / Reservations
You can get their Ticket in three ways: their parks/offices (in person), online (through their website ), and Travel Agencies.
Via The City to City Bus Website
People like online booking because it is easy and can be done from the comfort of your home. Users get a 5% discount if they book a ticket online. Below are the steps you need to book online:
- Visit the City to City official website
- Fill in your travelling details: your departure location, destination and date of travel.
- From the available trips, pick the one that suits you.
- Then, fill in your traveller’s details: your name, email address, etc.
- Pay with your card
- Your ticket will be sent to your email address.
Via City to City Bus Terminals
You can go to any bus terminal of your choice to get a ticket, Which is easy and can be done within 15 to 30 minutes of arrival.
Via Travel Agencies
you can also book with travel agencies. It is similar to booking tickets in person at their offices; you can book Their tickets with any recognised travel agency. You can visit any of these agencies or call their number to book a ticket.
Eagle Line Contact Details
For more enquiries, information, complaints or booking of tickets, contact City to City Bus by the following means:
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 011 774 8304
Well, City to City Bus is one of the most prominent transportation providers in South Africa. They travel to multiple locations both inside and outside of South Africa, as well as to Mozambique. Moreover, they provide safe, secure, and comfortable services at a lower rate.