It is advisable to get a good POS like BAXI if you want to start a POS business in Nigeria. In this article, you will get everything necessary on how to Get BAXI POS Machine.
Owning a POS machine will help in your day-to-day transaction, withdrawals, airtime purchases, and more at a profit. To continue making money through digital transactions get a POS (point of Sale).
What Can You do With BAXI POS
These are things you can do with your BAXI POS
- Money transfer.
- withdraw Cash.
- Account settlement.
- Check account balances.
- payment of utility bills.
You have to become their Agent before you can get their BAXI POS
How to Become a BAXI POS Agent
You need to follow certain processes to become a BAXI POS agent. Here are all you need to do:
- Go to their official website Agent application page at Baxi.com
- once you get to the site Click on “Get POS/MPOS Now”
- Fill out the Apply Now form by entering all the necessary information needed from you.
- Then Click on “SUBMIT” and follow the remaining onscreen process.
Once you follow the process above one of BAXI’s team members will get back to you as soon as possible. That is all you have to do to become a BAXI POS Agent and get their POS.
You can get in contact with them by calling 01-7008571, on WhatsApp: 09080532234, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Live chat-baxibox.com, and Social media: Facebook and Instagram -@baxi.com.ng; Twitter – @my_baxi.
Requirement for BAXI POS Machine
In the registration process to become an agent, you are required to supply the following:
- Baxi device registration fee
- Provision of two passport-size photographs.
- Photocopy of a valid driver’s license OR Permanent Voters Card OR International Passport Data Page
- Bank Account details
- Photocopy of Certificate of Incorporation & FORM CAC 2&7 OR Business Name Certificate and CAC Registration Form. (Where applicable)
- Photocopy of the proof of Payment for the device
- One completed Guarantor’s form
- Completed filled Agreement form
- 3 hours of compulsory training on the platform and CDL Monitoring/Management software.
How to log in to BAXI POS?
If you are done with the registration process, you can easily log in to the BAXI POS dashboard:
- Download the BAXI app from the google play store or App Store
- Login to your account on the BAXI application
- On their official website log in through your phone browser
- Then, you can carry out hitch-free transactions as an agent
That is all you have to do to log in to BAXI POS.
About BAXI POS
- The BAXI POS is not for sale I.e. (It remains the property of the company)
- POS Terminals Purchased On “RENT” Are Expected to Be In Use Daily, Else It’ll Be Retrieved From The Agent.
BAXI POS charges and commission structure?
The volume of transactions via the terminal determines the charges by BAXI POS. But as a starter guide, here are some of the commissions and charges by BAXI POS.
- With withdrawals between N1-N20,000, BAXI POS charges only 0.5% of the transaction amount.
- For transactions above N20,000, BAXI charges a flat rate of N100 (charges may change at any time).
- For transfers, BAXI POS charges a flat rate of N20.
Applicable rules to BAXI POS usage?
Minimum of N50,000 (Eighty Thousand Naira only) daily withdrawal value.
You will get 10,000 naira’s of the N25,000 paid during registration if an aggregator has any cause to withdraw your BAXI POS device within a year of issuance.