Credit Central provides installment loans and tax preparation to qualified Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas residents. The Credit Central Login is easy for all their user to do. To Credit Central and our staff, you are more than just a number. they treat you with courtesy and respect as we work to get you the money you need.
The installment loan application, on average takes approximately 3 hours to complete once the application is received. Then, you repay the loan by making monthly installment payments tailored to your budget at the time you close the loan.*
You need to have an account before you can log in. If you don’t, information on how to create an account and login is below.
How to Create Credit Central Account
You have the information on how to create an account below:
- Go to their official page for account creation.
- Then enter your First Name and last name, and click “Next”
- Enter your E-mail and click “Next”. On the next page fill in your Date of Birth, Last 4 of SSN, and Zip Code and click “Next” again
- After, clicking next you can follow the remaining off-screen process.
If you are done with that, you can have your account. Once you have an account with them, you can log in with the information below.
Credit Central Login
Follow the step-by-step guide provided below to log into your account:
- Go to their Credit Central Login page
- Then fill in your email address and password
- After that click on the blue “Sign in” button.
If you fill in the right E-mail and password you will access your account. If the email or password is invalid, Confirm if it is or click on Reset password to create a new one for your account.
How do I apply?
We have three easy ways that you can apply! With your photo ID and social security number on hand, select one of the following three ways to apply:
- Online – Start your inquiry by filling out our simple online application.
- In Person – Find a Credit Central location near you and complete an application with a helpful representative in the branch.
- Over the Phone – Call your closest Credit Central to speak with a caring representative who will guide you through applying over the phone.
What types of loans does Credit Central offer?
Credit Central offers traditional short term installment loans that vary in amount and terms based on the state of operation. An installment loan is a loan that is repaid over time with a set number of equal scheduled payments.
What if my credit history is less than perfect?
What size loans do Credit Central offer?
Their loan amounts vary by state. Find the branch closest to you to learn more about their loan sizes.
What will my payments be and when are they due?
Payments vary depending on the amount and term of the loan. Due dates are monthly and depend on the first payment due date. If you have any questions regarding your payment amount or due date, your local Credit Central branch staff will be happy to assist you.