United Auto Credit Login allows you to access your account, make payments, update and edit your personal and contact information, view online statements statements, and sign up for automatic payments.
How to Enrol For United Auto Credit account
To register or enrol for online access to your United Auto Credit account,
- With a web browser connected to the internet, visit the official
Customer Login webpage.
- Click “Enroll today to access your account”.
- Fill in your United Auto Account number.
- Enter your Social Security Number
- Select your date of birth.
- Enter and confirm your username and password.
- Enter and confirm your email address.
- Select your preferred security question.
- Enter your security question answer.
- Click the “Next” button.
Follow the prompts to complete the enrollment process.
United Auto Credit Login
To log into your United Auto Credit account;
- Using an internet-connected web browser, visit the official
Customer Login webpage.
- Enter your registered username.
- Enter the password connected to the United Auto Credit account.
- Click the “Log In” option.
How to Reset Your Forgotten Password
If you could not access or log into your account due to the wrong password you entered, you can easily reset your password to enable you to log into your account. To reset your United Auto Credit login password,
- Using an internet-connected web browser, visit the official website.
- Verify the captcha
- Under the forgot password section, enter your username.
- Click the “Submit button”.
Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
United Auto Credit Customer Service
Having gone through this article, you should contact their customer service for further assistance if you’re still having difficulties signing into your account. To contact United Auto Credit customer service;
- With a web browser connected to the internet visite their website.
- Scroll down the page
- Select the “Contact Us” option
About United Auto Credit
United Auto Credit is an automotive lender serving dealers and customers across the United States. This is a financial institution that specializes in providing auto loans for the purchase of vehicles. United Auto Credit majorly focuses on helping persons with low credit score to help them secure loans.
I recently opened an account. Where can I locate my account number?
You may locate your account number on your welcome letter or the top left corner of your billing statement. You may also contact a representative at (888) 895-6134 to obtain your account number verbally.
How can I set up an online account?
To enrol, follow the process listed earlier in the article. You will need your seventeen (17) digit United Auto Credit account number to complete enrollment.
Can I view statements online?
United Auto Credit gives you access to online statements for the past 12 months. To request an older statement, you should contact their customer service.
How do I make changes to my contact information?
You may edit your address, home phone number, cell phone number, and e-mail address online. To do so, log in to your account, go to My Services, Update My Account and click on Edit to update your contact information. Once you’re done entering the desired changes, click on Update Profile.
How can I update my password?
You may update your password online. To log in to your online account, go to My Settings – Change Password – Edit. Once you’re done entering the desired changes, click on Change Password.