Why is my OPPO Reno Ace Showing the Wrong Time? Will, you can get the wrong time on your OPPO Reno sometimes.
This situation happens when the phone is newly shut down. However, you may be missing alarms because of the incorrect time. There are a few things you can do to get your time correct back.
Yes, the automatic time and date setting is a convenient feature on Android that and be of help to you. You don’t have to worry about setting the time every single time you shut down your phone.
Why is my OPPO Reno Ace Showing the Wrong Time
Three main reasons can make your OPPO Reno Ace show the wrong time, they are listed below:
- It may be that you accidentally turned off the Automatic time and date settings. While at it, you may have unintentionally entered the numbers.
- You may have put in the wrong time zone and your Automatic date and time setting turned off.
- The error might be from your carrier, connecting to a Wi-Fi network from a different provider, or something to do with your location.
There will be steps you can follow to fix your incorrect time on your OPPO Reno device, you just need to read through the steps below.
How to Set Date and Time on OPPO Reno Ace
Follow the steps available below to set your phone time up to date:
- On your OPPO Reno Ace home screen swipe down from the top.
- Click on the “setting icon” from the drop-down menu.
- Find “Additional setting” and tap on it.
- Enter “Date & Time”
- Turn on the “automatic date, time, and time Zone update”. Then click the indicator next to “Use network-provided time” to turn on the function.
Once you go back to the home screen you will see the correct time. So, you just have to follow the steps provided above correctly to set your OPPO Reno Ace date and time.
About OPPO Reno Ace
The Snapdragon in OPPO Reno Ace is 855+, it is Octa Core, 2.96 GHz Processor, 8 GB Ram, and 128 GB inbuilt. It supports dual Sim, 3G, 4G, VoLTE, NFC, and Wi-Fi.
The Battery is 4000 mAh with 65W Fast Charging, OPPO Rena Ace is 6.5 inches, 1080 x 2400 px, Display with Water Drop Notch, and 48 MP Quad Rear & 16 MP Front Camera. It also supports Android v10 and Memory Card (Hybrid), up to 256 GB .