If you have been looking for ways to use Opay wallet with just some simple steps. If do not know How to Transfer Money From Opay Bank to Other Banks and you get to find this blog post. However, you are at the right place to get enlightened on ways to do that.
How to Send Money From Opay Bank to Other Banks
Opay is a mobile payment method startup, it has launched a USSD code that can be used to transfer money and purchase data subscriptions without the need for an internet connection on your mobile device. Using a USSD code, Opay users access their money without using a mobile data connection.
Nevertheless, they usually have a large number of users and customers that often use the mobile wallet for their everyday transactions.
check out: Does Kuda Bank have USSD Code?
Benefits of Opay Bank Account
The company can also offer free POS for merchants that can relieve the burden of their customers by providing cash, services for them. However, the company offers a full range of merchants’ business services such as paying bills, savings, and transfers.
While Using the Opay Bank, customers can be able to get different amazing features and perks that could amuse them. Furthermore, these are benefits that Opay Bank offers to its user and customers, that would make you not want to stop using Opay Bank.
- The Opay Bank applications could be used to purchase airtime. All Telecom companies in Nigeria are supported by MTN, Glo, Airtel, and even 9Mobile. Customers could also do data subscriptions on the applications.
- payment of the electricity bills can be done on Opay
- You can be able to make your DSTV, GOTV, and even Startimes subscriptions through the Opay applications.
- Money transfers could be done very easily using the Opay application. You can even transfer money to users on the app and also to normal bank accounts.
- You can apply and get loans using OKash services.
- Customers can make investments and then gain interest annually through OWealth
- Customers could deposit money on betting platforms through Opay. NairaBet, Supabets, Bet9ja, and Cloudbet are supported.
- You can even pay for Exam bills online, with the OPay applications.
- Users can become an Opay merchant and even make money with OPay.
I’m sure these benefits would make you not want to stop using the OPay Bank account.
How to Transfer Money From Opay Bank to Other Banks
When you enter the OPay bank application the first deposit option you will see is the transfer method, and it is the most popular way that you can use to transfer money out Opay Bank application. However, follow these steps below for you to successfully transfer money from your OPay Bank app to other banks.
- To start this process you must make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Launch the Opay Applications
- Sign Into your Opay Application.
- When on the homepage, select “Transfer” under your account balance.
- Click on “To Bank Account” in the list of options that say: “To Bank Account”, “To Opay Account”, and “Scan QR Code”.
- Click on “Select Bank” at the bottom of the page.
- Choose the bank you wish to send money.
- Fill out the account details such as the “Account Number”, the “Amount” and then “Remark” (It’s Optional).
- Then finally select “Next”, to finish your Transaction process.
These are the possible steps that you can follow to successfully transfer money from your OPay Bank app to other banks.
Can you send money from Opay?
With the Opay mobile account, users can be able to add money to their wallets for free, within seconds, and then start making transfers to other wallets or bank accounts for free.
What is the USSD code to transfer money from Opay to a bank account?
With the Opay USSD code *955# Opay customers can be able to buy airtimes, perform deposits, send money, and withdraw transactions at agents from any mobile device. However, here are some speed dials for some of the services that are available on Opay USSD. Olayemi Ariyo and 200 others like this.
Which banks are using Opay?
Below are the available banks and their numeric codes:
- Fidelity Bank (070)
- Guaranty Trust Bank (058)
- Keystone Bank (082)