Kuda Bank savings account is a type of bank account that allows Users to save money and earn interest on their savings. Kuda Bank is an online bank that operates entirely through a mobile app, making it convenient for users to access their savings anytime, anywhere.
With the Kuda Bank savings account, customers can add and withdraw money, check their balance and transactions, and gain interest on their savings. Kuda Bank offers a good interest rate on its savings accounts.
Requirements to save with Kuda bank?
These are the conditions you need to meet to be able to save with Kuda:
- Be a minimum of 18 years old and a Nigerian citizen
- You need to have a Kuda account
- A smartphone(iOS/Android) that supports the latest version of the KUDA app.
- To get a full KYC account you need to provide your Phone number, BVN, and a Valid ID. I like National ID Card, Voters Card, Drivers License, or National passport.
The advantage of a full KYC account type over the basic account type is that you will not have a limit on maximum single deposits and accounts. With Full your saving account with Kuda will be able to hold an enormous amount of money.
Check Out: Kuda saving option and their interest rate
How to Open a Kuda Bank Savings Account
Are you looking for a way to start saving with Kuda bank? Then make use of the steps available below. Follow the steps to create a Kuda bank savings Account:
- Begin by downloading the Kuda Bank app, which is available in both App Store and Google play store.
- If you don’t have an account with Kuda create one, but if you do just simply log in.
- After registering and verifying your new account or logging in to your existing account
- On the app’s main home screen tap on “save”. It is located at the top center of the home screen below your profile.
- Then either click on “Add Pocket” or “Save Now” and select the type of save features you which to use. You can choose to save with any method they include: (As You Want, Frequently, Kuda Spend + Save, and Fixed Deposit)
- Once you select the saving method you wish to use follow the onscreen process and start saving.
With the steps available above you will be able to start saving with Account.
Is It Safe to Save with Kuda Bank?
Yes, of course. Kuda Microfinance Bank is a leading full-service digital Microfinance bank. It is licensed in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission (RC 796975) and duly registered by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). Your deposits in Kuda bank are insured by the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC).
Kuda Bank is nice and reliable for people who wish to easily save money and manage finance. With Kuda, you can set up a savings goal and gain interest when saving.
If you a looking for a good digital modern bank with a user-friendly experience for saving, you can make use of Kuda. Nevertheless, you can find everything you need above on How to Save on Kuda Bank