Xiaomi 13 /13 Pro users will one day wish to record a phone call for any purpose. Xiaomi 13 users will want to know if they can record calls. They will also need steps on how to record phone calls. As well as the Xiaomi 13 call recording setting. Recording a phone call is a good idea, you can get back to it to remember what the discussion is about.
However, make sure you know your local laws and regulations about call recording. it is better to find out if it is legal in your location or country and ensure you have third-party consent.
Does Xiaomi 13 /13 Pro Support call recording?
Yes, you can record calls with your Xiaomi 13. They support call recording and you can enable it on your device with ease. you just have to keep reading through this page to know how the Xiaomi 13 call recording works.
Why can’t I record calls on my 13 /13 Pros?
If you are making use of the global version that is one of the main reasons you can’t record calls on your Xiaomi 13. Furthermore, the Global version of the Redmi phone comes installed with google Dialer instead of the Xiaomi contact and Dialer app. You can access call recordings on Google dialer as of now. Google dialer is working on including it on their app.
Nevertheless, Google Dialer now has support for call recording. but it is on yet available in all countries. You will be able to use the option of recording calls if it is available in your country. You can try to update your device to the latest Android version to get the Option.
How to Record Calls on Xiaomi 13 /13 Pro
You can make use of the steps below if you are using the EU MIUI version on your device. The steps are provided below:
- Lunch the Phone app on your Xiaomi
- Click the “three-line menu” in your Phone app, it is located at the bottom left corner.
- After that, select “Call Recording” from the menu.
- Now enable the “Call Recording Notification” and “Record calls Automatically” options
- You can also set your app to record the number of your choice. All you need to do is to click on the Number(s) selected – Custom List – Add Numbers.
If you do not find these features on your phone, you can make use of a second-party app.
Xiaomi 13 /13 Pro Call Recording App.
- Open Google Play Store on your device.
- Search for the Cube ACR app.
- Install the app and allow all permission.
- Once you have installed it, You can now follow the remaining onscreen instructions to record calls on your Xiaomi 13 /13 Pro.
About Xiaomi 13 Pro
The Xiaomi 13 Pro is the advanced version of the Xiaomi 13 smartphone. This flagship device comes with a beautiful body design that features a screen display size of 6.73 inches, 108.9 cm2 (~89.6% screen-to-body ratio) with 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~522 PPI density) under LTPO OLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 1200 nits (HBM), 1900 nits (peak).
The chipset set is powered by Qualcomm SM8550 Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (4 nm) and features Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Cortex-X3 & 2×2.8 GHz Cortex-A715 & 2×2.8 GHz Cortex-A710 & 3×2.0 GHz Cortex-A510). It all so has an IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins), a Li-Po 4820 mAh, non-removable that comes with both fast and wireless charging.