How to Record Phone Calls on Xiaomi 12T/12T Pro – Users of Xiaomi 12T/12T Pro will one day wish to record a phone call for any purpose. Xiaomi 12 users will want to know if they can record calls. They will also need steps on how to record phone calls. As well as the Xiaomi 12 call recording setting. Recording a phone call is a good idea, you can get back to it to remember what the discussion is about.
Well, make sure you know your local laws and regulations about call recording. it is better to find out if it is legal in your location or country and ensure you have third-party consent.
Does Xiaomi 12T/12T Pro Support call recording?
Yes, you can record calls with your Xiaomi 12. They support call recording and you can enable it on your device with ease. you just have to keep reading through this page to know how the Xiaomi 12 call recording works.
Why can’t I record calls on my 12T/12T Pro?
If you are making use of the global version that is one of the main reasons you can’t record calls on your Xiaomi 12. Furthermore, the Global version of the Redmi phone comes installed with google Dialer instead of the Xiaomi contact and Dialer app. You can access call recordings on Google dialer as of now. Google dialer is working on including it on their app.
Nevertheless, Google Dialer now has support for call recording. but it is on yet available in all countries. You will be able to use the option of recording calls if it is available in your country. You can try to update your device to the latest Android version to get the Option.
How to Record Calls on Xiaomi 12T/ 12T Pro
You can make use of the steps below if you are using the EU MIUI version on your device. The steps are provided below:
- Lunch the Phone app on your Xiaomi
- Click the “three-line menu” in your Phone app, it is located at the bottom left corner.
- After that, select “Call Recording” from the menu.
- Now enable the “Call Recording Notification” and “Record calls Automatically” options
- You can also set your app to record the number of your choice. All you need to do is to click on the Number(s) selected – Custom List – Add Numbers.
If you do not find these features on your phone, you can make use of a second-party app.
Xiaomi 12T/12T Pro Call Recording App.
- Open Google Play Store on your device.
- Search for the Cube ACR app.
- Install the app and allow all permission.
- Once you have installed it, you can now follow the remaining onscreen instructions to record calls on your Xiaomi 12T/ 12T Pro
About Xiaomi Redmi 12T
The Xiaomi Redmi 12 Pro comes equipped with a Mediatek Dimensity 8100-Ultra chipset that has an Octa-core (4×2.85 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) with an inbuilt memory of 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM. The phone has an impressive camera setup consisting of 108MP + 8 MP + 2MP and also has 1080p@30/60fps camera recording.
About Xiaomi Redmi 12T Pro
The Xiaomi Redmi 12 Pro comes equipped with a Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4 nm) chipset that has an Octa-core (1×3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A510) with an inbuilt memory of 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM. The phone has an impressive camera setup consisting of 200MP + 8 MP + 2MP and also a 1080p@30/60fps, HDR camera recording.