Fitbit offers wearable fitness devices that help individuals keep track of their health and fitness. How Do I Know Which Fitbit I Have? If you want to know the model of Fitbit you have and don’t know how to check, you are in the right place. This article provides you with different ways to check the Fitbit model you have.
How Do I Know Which Fitbit I Have
Fitbit has a wide range of models to suit your needs. The Fitbit model number is a 5-digit code that corresponds to the specific mode of a Fitbit device. Here are different ways to check out your Fitbit model;
- Check the device: The easiest way to know the Fitbit model you have is by checking the back or side of the Fitbit device for the model number. The model number is usually printed on the device.
- Fitbit website: You can check out your Fitbit model via the Fitbit website.
- Fitbit app: Another efficient and easy way to check your Fitbit model is through the Fitbit mobile app. If the Fitbit mobile app is installed on your smartphone, open the app and connect your Fitbit device. Once your device is successfully connected, the app will provide detailed information about your Fitbit model.
- Using Fitbit settings: You can check your Fitbit model via its settings. This is a more convenient way as you do not need to connect it to your smartphone. All you have to do is navigate to its settings, select the About option, and select the Regulatory option. You will see your Fitbit’s model number.
- If the original packaging or user manual of your Fitbit device is still within your reach, you can check it out. The user manual should contain information about your Fitbit model.
If you are still unable to get your Fitbit model using the methods above, you should contact the Fitbit support team.
Fitbit is a brand that produces wearable fitness devices that help individuals keep track of their health and fitness. They are wrist wearable devices, in the form of smartwatches, and fitness trackers. Fitbit devices use sensors to manage data such as heart rate, sleep patterns, distance traveled, steps taken, and calories burnt.
Fitbit users can track their progress, set goals, and analyze their fitness goals.
How Do I Know My Fitbit Model?
There are several methods to how you can know your Fitbit mode. You can check your Fitbit model through the mobile app, website, or at the back of the device.
What is My Fitbit Serial Number?
You can locate your Fitbit serial number on the bottom of the device under the topmost bar code. the Fitbit serial number will be available there if you have an original Fitbit. All Fitbit watch has a serial number.
How Do I Check My Fitbit Fitness?
To check your cardio fitness level, swipe up on the clock face to open Fitbit today. make sure your Fitbit is working fine and you wear it properly.
Fitbit generally aims to provide persons with tools to track their exercise, well-being, sleep, and activity, thereby leading them to achieve healthy lifestyles. And from the information above you will be able to know the Fitbit you are using above.