Meta’s Threads app is a new social media service. The Threads app is connected to and built on the Instagram network. How Do I Create A Threads Account?
The Threads app is a Twitter look-alike app, aside from the fact that like Twitter, you need to have your Instagram account to get started.
How Do I Create A Threads Account
To create a thread account, you must have an Instagram account. So if you do not have an Instagram account, you should sign up for an Instagram account and set up your profile. Once you have your Instagram account, follow these procedures to create your thread account.
- Download and install the Threads app from Play Store or App Store
- Upon successful installation, launch the Threads app
- Click the Sign in with Instagram option at the bottom. You will see the Instagram account you are signed in to (If you have multiple Instagram accounts, you can switch accounts at the login page)
- After signing in, upload your profile picture, write a bio for your profile, and add links you want to be visible on your Threads profile.
- You can also check out the list of profiles you want to follow, and tap the Follow
- You can also import all this information from your Instagram account using the Import from Instagram button
- Click the Continue button, and select whether you want your profile to be private or public
- Review ad agree to the policies and terms, then click Create Profile
Follow these steps to create your Threads account.
About Threads App
Threads is an application or platform that allows its users to publish posts that can include photos, videos, or links that are up to 5 minutes long.
Threads app is available to Android and iOS users and is free to download. This app is linked or connected to your Instagram account, and as such your Threads posts can be shared to your Instagram story easily.
What is the Threads app?
Threads app is where communities come together to take about topics you care about. The owner is American technology giant Meta Platforms. It is a microblogging platform similar to Twitter.
How do you add a Threads ID to your Instagram bio?
To add your Thread link to your Instagram bio, log into Thread app with your Instagram account. Go to your threads profile, and click Share Profile. Copy the link, go to your Instagram profile, and click Edit Profile. Click the Links option, and select Add external links. Paste the link in the URL section, and write Threads in the title section. Tap Done. You can now return to your Instagram profile, and the Threads link will show in your bio.
How Do I Get the Threads App?
The Thread app is available in over 100 countries for ios and Android and users can download it from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Do I Need Instagram Account for Threads?
Yes. Currently, only Instagram users can have access to create Threads accounts.
How Do You Get Followers on Threads?
Some tips to get followers on threads are connecting with other users, creating engaging followers posting frequently, like and replying to threads.