This informs the public about the Tell Tim’s Canada Survey. Details about the survey are given below.
About Tell Tim’s Canada Survey
TellTims.Ca is a feedback survey for Tim Hortons, a popular coffee and fast food chain, aimed at improving its services based on customer feedback. In return for sharing your thoughts, they are offering free Tim Hortons coupons.
This guide will help you fill out the Tim Hortons Survey at www.telltims.ca. The survey is designed to collect genuine feedback from customers, and the official website, TellTims.Ca, is dedicated to enhancing the overall guest experience in terms of quality and services provided at Tim Hortons.
You can take the telltims.ca survey to share your honest feedback and help the restaurant improve. It only takes 3 minutes, and you’ll receive Tim Hortons coupons as a thank-you. You don’t need luck to get the coupons; you get is with ease.
Take the Tell Tims survey at “telltims.com” and get a coupon for a 10-pack of Timbits for just $1. You can use the coupon on your next visit to Tim Hortons, but you need to have made a previous purchase.
You just need to have basic knowledge of English or French, a computer or mobile device. Then meet all the criteria below:
- This survey is only for Canadian customers.
- You need to be at least 18 years old.
- Each guest can only take the survey once per month.
- You can only complete one survey within a 30-day period.
- You can’t make any changes or substitutions.
- Each member can participate in this survey once a month.
- Taxes are not included.
- A Tim Hortons receipt with an invitation code. Make sure the receipt is not older than 3 days.
- Keep your Tim Hortons receipt to redeem a special offer.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
- There are no cash offers.
- Tim Hortons employees and their families are not allowed to participate.
How To Take McDonald’s Canada Survey
For those interested in Tell Tim’s Canada Survey. Here are easy instructions for the process to take the survey:
- Make a purchase at any Tim Hortons location.
- Go to the official website: www.telltims.ca.
- Enter the survey code from your receipt (only the numbers).
- Click the “⇒” button to start the survey.
- Answer the online questions honestly.
- Enter the date and time of your visit to Tim Hortons.
- Rate and review your experience at the Tim Hortons store you visited.
- Rate Tim Hortons on aspects like customer service, products, staff, environment, and cleanliness.
- Specify if you would recommend the store to someone.
- Answer all the Tim Hortons survey questions sincerely.
- Provide your personal contact details.
- Submit your feedback.
- The display will show a “Thank You” message along with an offer code.
- Note down the unique free Telltims survey validation code on your receipt to enjoy an offer on your next visit.