How to Get PS4 Clips to Your iPhone Without a USB Cable – A USB drive is one of the easiest ways to get a PS$ clip on your phone. You just have to transfer the clip from your PS4 to your computer and then from your computer to your phone. Well, if you do not have a Use it is possible to transfer a clip from your PS$ to your iPhone without one. For you to transfer a video clip from your PS4 to your iPhone, use the PS4 share feature to upload the clip to either your YouTube or Twitter account.
From there, use a third-party video downloader to downloader to download the clip to your phone for there. Through the official PlayStation app, you can also download clips. Through this content, you will be able to understand How to Get PS4 Clips To Your iPhone Without a USB Cable in much more detail. As well as how to get images from your phone to your PS4.
How to Get PS4 Clips to Your iPhone Without a USB Cable?
To transfer PS4 clips from your PS4 to your phone is one of the simplest methods to get PS4 clips on your phone with the use of a USB drive. Moreover, it is not everyone just has a spare USB drive sitting around.
If you’re among these people, don’t worry. It’s entirely also easy to transfer PS4 clips to your phone without even using any cords at all. Here are three different ways to do that:
- Use the PlayStation App
- Upload the Clips to Twitter
- Upload the clips to YouTube
Use the PlayStation App
You can find a way to download clips directly from the Sony official PlayStation App. Moreover, the method will only work with extremely short clips, so it may not be for everyone.
How to download clips from the PlayStation app:
- You just have to download the PlayStation App and sign into it using the same account you use for your PS4. It should ask you which console you want to link with it. choose your PS4 and the app and console should be linked.
- Then, choose the Game Library tab, then “Captures.” From here, select the game your clip comes from and you should see the clip on the app.
- Lunch the clip and you should see a little download icon. Select this icon and the clip should download to your phone.
Upload the Clips to Twitter
You can post any clips or screenshots you have captured directly to your Twitter timeline with the PS4 handy feature. To get your PS4 clips on your phone, the feature opens the door to an extremely easy way. You just have to post your desired clip onto your Twitter account and then use a third-party program to download the Twitter video to your phone.
How to download clips from Twitter:
- Link your Twitter account with your PS4. Locate the settings app on your PS4 and select “Account Management”.
- Choose “Link with Other Services,” after that “Twitter.” From here, enter the login information for your desired Twitter account and then select “Authorize app.” Your Twitter and your PS4 are now linked.
- open the Capture Gallery app on your PS4 to share a video clip on your Twitter from the PS4, which is located in your App Library.
- Locate the video clip you want to share. Press the Options button on your desired video clip and then select the Trim option. You have to trim the video down to 2 minutes and 20 seconds or less to post it on Twitter.
- Click on the share button while hovering over the video to bring up the upload options. Select the Twitter icon, hit Share, and your video should begin the upload process.
- Make use of a third-party website (like twittervideodownloader.com) to download the video from your Twitter. Input the URL of the tweet on the website, hit download, and the video should begin to download onto your phone.
Upload the clips to YouTube
You can upload your video clips is YouTube. To upload to Twitter this process is similar, but unlike Twitter, YouTube doesn’t have video length caps. This means you can skip the video trimming part.
How to download clips from YouTube:
- Begin by linking your YouTube account to your PS4 by opening the settings app on your PS4 and selecting “Account Management.”
- Enter “Link with Other Services,” then “YouTube.” From here, enter your login information, then choose “Authorize app.” Your YouTube and your PS4 are now linked.
- For you to share a video clip on your YouTube account from the PS4, open the Capture Gallery app on your PS4, which is located in your App Library.
- Locate the video clip you want to share. Press the Options button on your desired video clip and then hit the share button while hovering over the video to bring up the upload options.
- Enter the YouTube icon and hit Share. Your video should begin the upload process.
- You’ll need the help of a third-party website like ssyoutube.com to download the video on your phone. Copy the link to the video, put it into the text box on the website, and then click “Download.”
How Do You Send Pictures from Your Phone to Your PS4?
It is only possible to reverse and send a picture from your phone to your PS4 through the official PlayStation App. You can surely put pictures in your capture library and it is 100% to send pictures to your friends on PSN.
Steps to send pictures from your Phone to your PS4:
- Open the PlayStation App, select the friend you’d like to send the message to, and then tap the paperclip icon next to the Enter Message box.
- Tap “Select Photo” and then select a source, like your photos app. Choose your desired photo, hit send, and the image will be sent to the friend of your choice.
- If for whatever reason you would like to send the image to yourself, use the same steps, but send the image to another account signed in on your console.
Well, Unluckily you cannot send an image from your PSN account to the same PSN account, but you can send it to any other account that is your own.