One of the first activity trackers that gained mainstream appeal is Fitbit. Fitbit provides users with important insights into their health and physical activity. Well, the premium memberships offer more robust data that might not be useful for every Fitbit user. You may have this in your mind, how can you End the premium Subscription?
How To End Your Fitbit Premium Subscription
How To End Your Fitbit Premium Subscription? You will have to use the same method and device you used to sign up, to cancel a Fitbit premium membership. This could be either online at the Fitbit website, or on your Android, Microsoft device, or iOS. To proceed you have to locate the respective settings menu and subscription section.
Users get a free six-month trial of Fitbit premium when they purchase a select model, you can cancel your subscriptions. While you can also consider the 90-day free trial to determine if the service is right for you.
What is Fitbit Premium
Fitbit Premium gives users additional features that help them in staying active, sleep well, manage stress, and more. The service offers progressive sleep trends, personalized insights, and several other different features. Some of the key features include:
- Customizable challenges
- Guided programs
- Video and audio workout routines
- Mindfulness exercises
- In-depth, personalized insights
- Daily readiness score
Fitbit Premium membership is $9.99/month or $79.99/year. The features are useful but may not be worth it for everyone. You will be able to access a 6- or 12-month free test of Premium membership when you purchase select Fitbit models. These free trials are a great chance to determine if the service is ok for you to get.
How Do You Cancel Fitbit Premium?
There are a lot of methods that can be used to end/cancel a Fitbit Premium membership. The method that will work for you varies depending on how you signed up in the first place.
You must use the same mechanism you signed up with to cancel your account. These are the basic steps if you subscribed on the Fitbit desktop site:
- Visit the official Fitbit website at https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/home and log into your profile.
- Tap the gear button located at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Select “Settings”.
- Locate the Subscriptions and Payments tab.
- Select “Edit” and cancel the Fitbit Premium membership.
you can’t unsubscribe from the Fitbit Premium membership on the desktop site if your account is still in trial mode. Through your device’s app store You will have to disable your membership. With that, You’ll know if you’re in trial mode if the section appears in an orange tab.
How to Remove Fitbit Premium on an Android Laptop
You may have to cancel the Fitbit Premium membership from your device. Follow the information below to do that:
- Go to Google Play Store at https://play.google.com/store/games?hl=en_US&gl=US and log into your Google Account.
- At the left-hand menu, click “My Subscriptions”
- Look for the Fitbit app and choose the “Manage” button next to it.
- Enter “Cancel Subscription” and verify your choices to cancel the Fitbit Premium membership.
Your membership may last until the next billing cycle if you have already been billed for the current one.
How to Remove Fitbit Premium on a Mac
You may have to cancel the Fitbit Premium membership from an Apple MacBook. Here’s how:
- Open the App Store and log in using the Apple ID.
- Tap on your profile in the lower left-hand corner. You can also click “Store” and View My Account near the top navigation bar.
- Beneath the Manage tab, select the “Manage” option next to Subscriptions.
- Locate the Fitbit Premium membership and select “Cancel” to finish.
How to Remove Fitbit Premium on a Smartphone
You may need to cancel the Fitbit Premium membership on your smartphone. Here are the steps if you have an android or iOS device.
Android Mobile Device
- Open the Google Play App.
- Click your profile icon near the top right-hand corner and click ‘Payments & Subscriptions.’
- Click “Subscriptions”
- Choose “Fitbit” to launch the “Manage Subscription” menu.
- Click “Cancel Subscription” to confirm your choices and end the Fitbit Premium membership.
iOS Mobile Device
- Open the Settings App on your iPhone or iOS device.
- Click your Apple ID account, then select ‘Subscriptions.’
- Choose Fitbit then select “Cancel Subscription” to end the Fitbit Premium Membership.
Does Fitbit Offer a Free Trial?
Do you know if Fitbit does offer a free trial of Premium memberships? The free trial lasts 90 days and is available for users of the Fitbit app. You’ll need to give payment details upon signing up, to know you cancel your free trial before it ends to avoid unnecessary fees.
From the official Fitbit site, you can get more about the Fitbit Premium free trial. if you buy a Fitbit Sense You can also redeem a six-month free trial, Fitbit Luxe, or Fitbit Charge 5 (all on Amazon). If you purchased a Fitbit Inspire 2 also at Amazon, you could redeem a 12-month free test of Fitbit Premium.