An easy way to get a PS4 clip on your iPhone is to use a USB drive to transfer clips from your PS4 into your computer and then from your computer to your iPhone. And if you do not have a USB drive? It is can be possible to transfer a clip from your PS4 into your iPhone without one.
Get PS4 iPhone Clips without a USB cable
Get PS4 iPhone Clips without a USB cable – The contents of this article will help make you know how to get PS4 clips on your iPhone in more detail as well as how to get images from your iPhone to your PS4. One simple way to get PS4 clips on your iPhone is by using a USB drive to transfer PS4 clips you’re your PS4 to your iPhone.
How to Get PS4 iPhone Clips without a USB cable
One simple way to get PS4 clips on your iPhone is by using a USB drive to transfer PS4 clips you’re your PS4 to your iPhone. These tips below will help you or give you the important information you need to successfully get a PS4 iPhone clip without a USB cable.
Make Use of the PlayStation App
There is a way Sony’s official PlayStation App has you to download clips directly from the app. Furthermore, this method will only work with extremely short clips, so it may not be for everyone.
These are the steps you need to download a clip from the PlayStation App:
- Download the PlayStation App and sign into it using the same account you use for your PS4. It should ask you which console you want to link it to. Pick your PS4 the app and console should be linked together.
- Choose the Game Library tab, then “Captures.” From here, select the game your clip comes from and you should see the clip on the app.
- Lunch the clip and you should see a little download icon. Select this icon and the clip should download to your phone
That is all you need to do to successfully get a PS4 iPhone clip without a USB Cable.
Upload the clips to Twitter
All you have to do is to post your preferred clips onto your Twitter account, then download the Twitter video into your phone just by using a third-party program. Here’s how to start;
- You start by linking your Twitter account to your PS4. Then navigate to the settings app on your phone and select ‘Account Management.
- Choose ‘Link with other services on Twitter. From there select ‘login information from your preferred Twitter account, then select ‘Authorize app’.
- Your Twitter and your PS4 are now linked after you have done all that.
- The next step is to share your video clip on your Twitter from the PS4, to do that you have to open the capture gallery app on your PS4 which is located that is in your app library.
- Sort out the video clip you wish to share, click on the options button in your preferred video clip then select the trim option. Trim the video down to 2 minutes and 20 seconds and post it on Twitter.
- Enter the share button while hovering over the video to bring out the upload option, select the Twitter icon, and click share. And then your upload process will begin.
- Use the third-party website to download the video from your Twitter. Input the URL of the tweet on the website, and the download should begin to download into your phone as soon as you hit the download button.
If you are having issues uploading the clips to Twitter you can make use of the steps above.
Upload the Clips to YouTube
YouTube is another possible place you can upload your video clips. The process is similar to that of Twitter, but YouTube does not have video length caps. This means that you can skip the video trimming step.
- Begin with linking your YouTube account to your PS$ by opening the settings app on your PS$ and choosing “Account Management.”
- Select “Link with other Services,” then “YouTube.” From here, enter your login information, then select “Authorize app.” Your YouTube and your Pas$ are now linked.
- To Shae a Video clip on your YouTube account from the PS$, Open the Capture Gallery app on your pS4, which is located in your App library.
- Find the video clip you want to share. Then press the Options button on your desired video clip and then hit the share button while hovering over the video to bring the upload options
- Pick the YouTube icon and hit share. Your video should begin the upload process.
- To download the video on your Phone, you’ll need to help of a third-party website like ssyoutube.com Copy the link to the video, put it into the text box on the website, and then select “Download.”
How Do you Send Pictures from Your Phone to Your PS4?
It Is only possible to reverse and send a picture from your phone to your PS4 with the official PlayStation App. However, it is not possible to put pictures in your capture library, but it is possible to send pictures to your friends on PSN. Here’s how:
- Lunch the PlayStation App, select the friend you’d like to send the message to, and then tap the paperclip icon next to the Enter message box
- Click “Select Photo” And select a source, like your photos app. Choose your desired photo, hit send, and the image will be sent to the friend of your choice.
- If for whatever reason you would like to send the image to yourself, use the same steps, but send the image to another account signed in on your console.
Nevertheless, you can not send an image from your PSN account to the same PSN account, but you can send it to another account you own.